Protecting personal information.
Harrots Co., Ltd are concerned about privacy issues and responsible for protecting personal information ( also collectively referred to as “Data security”). This policy describes the information we process to support and other products and features offered by Harrots Co., Ltd.
Fundamental policy about data privacy
We highly respect customer privacy for accessing our website and we have raised the following policy to protect your personal data security.
- We will inform you the objectives of using your personal information including third party services using your information we may collect. System may ask you to fill only necessary information needed. We will not reveal or deliver personal data without your consent.
- We will abide by the law, obligatory, social norm, criterion and contract involve to protecting data information. To keep your information where it’s completely safe and we will increase protecting procedure such as illegal accessibility, remove, fraud, and leak of information.
- If you want to check, edit, remove or update your personal data please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to response you in the most proper way possible.
- We will persevere our data security system and make the system up-to-date to always fit customer’s need.
The objectives of collecting personal information
- Your personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as first name, last name, date of birth, gender, passport id, and your identity card id.
- Contact information such as postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number (including home and mobile phone numbers).
- Financial information such as Credit and debit card number. Transaction information through our website such as payment method.
- Your profile information such as user id, password, previous reservation you have made with us, guarantor, response messages.
- We may collect Personal Information through the Sites, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
- Matketing and Communication along with website setting you may receive from us or third party. We may receive your personal information from other sources, such as public databases; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties
For other purposes not identify above. We will clearly inform you the objection as soon as possible.
The Usage of Personal Information
We will strictly control over usage of your personal information we mentioned earlier and we will apply the information with permission in the scope of the law. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use your personal information:
- In case of complete your contract, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- In case of respond to your legal benefits (or legal third party benefits), or interests and your basic need cannot be replace those interests.
- In case of abide by the law or obligation.
This way we will use your personal information and send it back to you under the conditions:
In terms of agreement we will not collect your personal data without present to you the content, service, objective of using data or use your data without your permission. We may contact you via social media such as email, fax, letter or call you from contact you left with us and you can reach us via any way to deny the services following:
- The presentation or exhibition of new products, new innovation or any technical data and other services.
- The invitation for involve in the show, demonstration, campaign, online survey, or other activities related.
- The necessary display of information on product you have purchased or you have placed an order already.
We will try to properly response to your request to update your profile in correcting, confirm, editing, or deleting your personal information. Please feel free to contact us.
|Objective/Activity||The legal basis for processor including to right fundamental benefits|
|Registration as a new user||The result of contract procedure|
|To precede and reserve products and services||The result of contract procedure|
|To manage our relationship which include
(a)inform you about changing, condition, or our personal policy
(b)asking you to make a reviews or give us feedback
|(a)The result of contract procedure
(b)requirement of basis legal commitment
(c) Indispensability for receiving any legal benefits (in order to update our system information and to study customer usage behaviour)
|For your capability to have a winning the prize, join the competition or survey||(a)The result of contract procedure
(b) Indispensability for receiving any legal benefits (in order to study customer usage behaviour and to develop and make progression in our company)
|To manage and protect our business and website (including to fix the problem, analyse the data, testing and maintain the system, support the system, make a report and data services)||(a) Indispensability for receiving
any legal benefits ( for proceeding the services, taking care of system and IT services, security system and network protect, fraud detection and in term of reconstruct business or reconstruct new group of business)
(b) Indispensability to following legal commitment
|To present content and advertising related topic about website. Evaluate and understand the performance services we deliver to you||Indispensability for receiving any legal benefits ( study how customer using the service in order to expand the business and define the marketing strategy)|
|In terms of data analysis to improve our website service, marketing and maintain relationship with our customer experience.||Indispensability for receiving any legal benefits ( To define type of customer who use our services, to update the website and to develop the growth of business and report the marketing strategy)|
|In order to give a suggestion to you about product and services that you may interests.||Indispensability for receiving any legal benefits ( To expand the growth of business and report the marketing strategy)|
Reveal personal data to third party
We will not reveal your personal data because we want all third party to respect your privacy security and follow the rules. We also will not give a permission to third party services to use your private data for their own benefits. Information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site to which these Sites contain a link except we receive your consent as following:
- We receive your consent
- Revealing to third party who sign the term of agreement with us(only necessary information) to deliver the services and product to our customer
- To share proper data in our affiliates and representative that responsible for taking care the customer and tracking the result of product.
- Acquire to expose data request under the law and obligation.
We use reasonable organizational, administrative and technical measure security to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us. Other than reason we mentioned above we will not responsible for the wrong data usage from internet except the lose caused from our negligent or severely break promise from us.
Additionally, we may provide you with access to third-party functionality that permits you to post content to your social media account(s).
We endeavour to only collect personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are collected, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time personal data is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the personal data and the purpose for which it was provided. For example, for your personal data related to managing your account (such as name, email address, and account content and preferences) are maintained for as long as they are retained by you within your account. Other data, such as records of your activity within our website, are typically maintained only for a short period before being anonymised or pseudonymized.
You may help us by protect your own devices or system such as set up anti-virus program, software update, changing password regularly and please do not allow third to party access your computer.
Your Legal rights
You have a right to know what personal data we hold about
- You have a right to have access, incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data updated.
- You have a right to edit your personal data.
- You have the right to request that your personal data be erased.
- You have the right to object to processing in certain circumstances, such as where you believe the data is inaccurate or the processing activity is unlawful.
- You have the right to restrict to processing in certain circumstances, such as where you believe the data is inaccurate or the processing activity is unlawful.
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a machinereadable
- In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you. If a restriction applies, please write us a letter (via postal code or email given) and we will respond to your request with an explanation of what action will be taken, to the extent required under applicable data protection law.
If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our products and services with your personal data.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored in your computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in your browser’s file directory. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. To learn more about these technologies and how they work, please see e.g. allaboutcookies.org